Natural Cures using Old Fashioned Home Remedies
Here are some popular old fashioned home remedies and natural cures, just a few of hundreds to choose from:
Tomato paste as a natural cure for boils. Cover the boil with tomato paste as a compress. The acid from the tomatoes soothes pain and brings the boil to a head.
- Cranberry juice is an excellent home remedy for urinary infections.
– Cranberry can help to prevent bacteria from collecting and spreading throughout the urinary track, helping to prevent infection.
- Vinegar as a natural cure for bruises. Soak a cotton ball with vinegar and apply to the bruise. This reduces blueness and speeds up healing.
- To prevent Athlete’s Foot, apply cornstarch to feet daily to keep dry.
- Hang-over home remedy cure: honey on crackers. The fructose in the honey flushes the alcohol out of the system and the crackers stabilize the stomach.
- Migraine remedy: eat 10-12 almonds as soon as possible. The almonds act as an equivalent to 2 aspirins.
- Vomiting/nausea cures: suck on an ice cube, eat ½ tsp cumin seeds, cinnamon and sliced ginger.
- Varicose veins: apply apple cider vinegar 2 times a day.
- Poison ivy relief: apple cider vinegar and water applied to the skin.
- Old fashioned Cough Remedy: boil a lemon slowly, cut and extract juice. Add to a glass with 2 tsp glycerine, stir and fill the rest of glass with honey.
- Hemorrhoids: apply aloe vera gel or witch hazel twice a day.
- Bad breath cure: dissolve a piece of licorice in your mouth after brushing teeth. It will sweeten the mouth and stomach. You may also dissolve a piece at bedtime as well.
- Freckle removal: apply a saturated solution of borax mixed with rose water 3 to 4 times a day.
- Bee stings: apply baking soda mixed with vinegar to the affected area.
- Nose bleeds: a vigorous chewing motion will stop the bleeding.
- Arthritis pain: mix 2 cups of oats with one cup water, microwave until heated and apply to arthritic hands.
- Toenail fungus: soak in Listerine. It is a powerful antiseptic.
Alfalfa is extremely high in nutrients such as magnesium, calcium, carotene and potassium. This natural medicine helps to nourish the digestive system and is famous for having excellent cleansing qualities.
Bissy Nut – Bissy Nut can help to reduce inflammation caused by diseases such as gout or arthritis.
Hypnotherapy – Naturopath – Homeopathy – Massage Therapy –Aromatherapy – Physiotherapy – Spiritual Therapy – Acupuncture–Chiropractor – Bach Flower Remedies – Reiki – Shiatsu –Ohashiuatsu–Ayurveda – Reflexology – Psychotherapy – Kinesiology – Dance/Movement Therapy–Music Therapy –
Art Therapy–Yoga –Meditation – Dietitian – Sex Therapy
© 2016 rights reserved